Treat yourself to some new magical rainbow maker stickers.
Place these awesome sun catcher stickers on a window in a sunny spot to fill your room with magical rainbows.
The sticker reads "Stay wild moon child"
Approximate size 10cm (4 inch)
The stickers will be shipped inside a board backed envelope for extra protection.
Please note that colours may appear different to to the colours shown on screen due to the many variations in monitors and browsers. All of my listings are for a single item unless stated.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Water (in a spray bottle if possible)
- A squeegee
- Paper towels/microfiber cloth
- Clean your glass or window surface before starting.
- Wet a paper towel/microfiber cloth or use your spray bottle to wet the window or glass surface.
- Peel your sticker from the liner paper and place the adhesive side on the wet glass. Slide the sticker into your desired position.
- Gently squeegee out the excess water and air bubbles. The sticker may look milky at first, but this will clear up once the water has dried (this can take around 3 days).
- Once you have all the air bubbles and excess water out, dry the window with a paper towel or microfiber cloth.
- Enjoy your magical rainbows!